Attention Senior Engineers, General Managers, and Facility Managers… We can make things easier for you.
Most Public Agencies in Southern California are simply too understaffed and overworked to effectively manage the multiple projects they are involved in by themselves. The complexity of today’s infrastructure projects, design and ever-changing regulations require a dedicated partner the right partner if your project is to be successfully built to your unique specifications.
Since you and your staff are the ones that are going to work alongside whomever your Board hires, selecting the right engineering firm as a partner can be the difference between one that makes your life easier or one that makes your life more difficult.
At Krieger & Stewart, we believe life and work can be challenging enough–so we are committed to solving problems for you and your agency, not adding to them. We understand you have multiple priorities and day to day responsibilities, with a staff that is already stretched to its limits. When choosing the right engineering partner for your next project, more is required than just the “minimum qualifications”.
When choosing your next engineering partner… request more than qualifications, require a detail-oriented partnership!
The right engineering partner will make things easier for you by:
- Eliminating potential conflicts of interests
- Not requiring you to train them on how public agencies work
- Bridging the communication between departments for an integrated design solution
- Offering extensive, specialized knowledge of public agency infrastructure projects
- Engineering and managing the project details so that you don’t have to
- Being accessible and responsive to your needs
- Minimizing surprises for you and your board
- Deepening the relationship of trust and accountability
- Lowering your total cost of ownership
- Sharing in the responsibility of deliverables
- Freeing you and your staff to focus on other agency priorities
- Leveraging our expertise and knowledge to ensure project success